In accordance with the law “Informatique et Libertés” of 6 January 1978 as amended and the European Regulation n02016 / 679 / EU of 27 April 2016 applicable from 25 May 2018, you have a right of access, rectification, portability and erasing your personal data or limiting processing. You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you.
This is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
An identifiable natural person is a natural person identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms (more information on www.cniLfr).
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The personal data that can be collected on the Site are as follows:
Account creation: your name, first name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number as well as your login details are registered during the creation of your account.
Connection to the site: on this occasion, are notably recorded, your data of connection, navigation or localization.
Payments on the site: in the event of a financial transaction on the site, your bank details or your credit card details are saved.
Online Discussions: When you communicate with other users on the site, the data relating to these exchanges are recorded.
Information from third parties: Some of your data (in particular your last name, first name and telephone and / or postal address) may have been sent to us, with your prior agreement, by our partners. In this case, the processing of your data will be governed by the present stipulations.
Contact: When filling out the contact form, your name, email address and message are collected.
Cookies: Cookies are used, in the context of the use of the Site, to collect certain information (in particular, your IP address, information relating to the computer used for navigation, the mode of connection, the type and the version of the internet browser, the operating system).
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data to respond to your requests for contact, offer our products or services tailored to your needs, process your orders, or register to access online services etc.
Your personal data are processed in our company, and we are prohibited from communicating this data to third parties without you having previously informed.
This refers to any transaction or set of transactions that may or may not be performed using automated processes and applied to data or sets of personal data.
The uses of your personal data are mainly as follows:
- Access and use of the site.
- Verification and authentication of your data.
- Optimization of the layout and operation of the site.
- Fight against fraud, misuse, viruses and other malware.
- Relationship management with you.
- Establishment and management of a communication space between users of the site.
- Providing user support.
- Management of payment services.
- Providing customized content and services based on your browsing history, preferences and interests.
- Sending commercial information and advertising messages based on your browsing history, preferences and interests.
When certain information is required to access specific features of the Site, this mandatory character is indicated at the time of data entry. If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not have access to certain services, features or sections of the Site.
TRANSFER – LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
DISPLAYING OUR IMPLANTATIONS ON GOOGLE MAPS
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular European Regulation n02016 / 679 / EU of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), the personal data must be:
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods of time to the extent that they will be processed solely for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes.
During the retention period, the Site sets up organizational, software, legal, technical and physical means capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, in order to prevent their damage, erasure or access by unauthorized third parties.
If certain recipients of personal data collected were located outside the European Union, the Company undertakes to supervise the transfer, in accordance with the requirements of the European Regulation n02016 / 679 / EU of 27 April 2016, to ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS:
- Update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings.
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data that concern you.
- Ask for the update of your data, if these are inaccurate.
- Request the portability or deletion of your data.
- Request the deletion of your account.
- Request limited processing of your data.
YOU CAN ALSO:
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data.
- To oppose or withdraw your consent to the use, by our services, of your contact details for the sending of our promotions and requests via e-mails, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mails.
- To oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, a processing of personal data based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects affecting you.
These different rights are to be exercised, either by modifying the parameters of your account, or directly on the site https://enigma-catering.ch, or by email at the following address: email@example.com
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, this request must be signed and accompanied by a proof of identity. The proof will be destroyed once the request has been processed.